It is composed of several parts:
At the top right, a bar containing five boxes gives you several pieces of information about your character:
- The pounds they have in their inventory (we can say that these are in their pocket, because pounds stored in the property's inventory or in the grants do not appear here)
- Their current health
- Their hunger for the current day, which changes each time they consumes a food item until they are full
- Their current activity, which is updated as soon as they commence work
- The gems you have
In the middle of the interface is the main window where the different pages accessible by the navigation menu and those accessible by the options menu appear. Once in one of these pages, tabs appear above these windows in order to navigate in the different parts of these pages, if there are any.
In the middle left of the page there is a navigation menu which allows you to access all the important parts of the game:
- "Me": includes information about your character (characteristics, character sheet, Clothes and Equipment, inclinations, responsibilities, etc...), their inventory, and the diary listing their events.
- "My home": takes you to your character's properties, the property's inventory, their field(s) and workshop, and their flat(s) or mansion if they have any.
- "My letters": The letters your character has received, sent, and archived.
- "Out of town": takes you to the surroundings of your character's village and allows you to travel thanks to the map, to go and work in the mines or at the IMW, to collect simples (medicinal herbs), to see the groups and armies present, to manage your character's own group if they lead one, and finally to get information on the cities of the whole world.
- "Town": gives you access to all the buildings in the village: arena, taverns, church, town hall, your property, market, the shelter, port, clan registry, and the bailiwick (council, court, university).
Just below the navigation menu, you can see scrolling texts. These are the titles of the articles that are published by all the reporters of the Renaissance Kingdoms in your region, gathered in what is called the Kingdom Associated Press (external link) or KAP. Anyone can become an editor at the KAP, but you have to apply first (external link)!
By clicking on one of these titles you can access the KAP and read all the articles.
Please note that some articles are automatically generated, especially those reporting on election results.
The Options Menu
At the bottom left, under the Kingdom Associated Press articles window, there are four buttons:
- "Community": allows you to access the official game forums, to create secondary characters for the forums, and to manage "My Friends".
- "Support": allows you to access the Tutorial Videos, the Helpdesk, and the FAQ section.
- "My Account": allows you to configure some options (3D view, daily work for example), to declare additional characters or shared connection (allows several accounts to play from the same Internet connection, according to certain limitations), to change My Password and email, and to redeem codes.
- "Premium access": allows you to buy boosts, packs, Miscellaneous Purchases and furnishings for your character, in exchange for gems that you can buy with real-life money on the same page.
At the bottom of the main window are three links:
- "Your country in the kingdoms": if your character is at least level 50 and you have been playing for at least a month, you may volunteer to participate in the translation of the game into other languages.
- "Game Guides": links to the support page
- "Log Out": does this need explanation?