From Official Wiki of the Renaissance Kingdoms
In the inventory, you can:
- view information on an object by clicking the icon next to the item.
- list an object for sale on the market
- sell an object directly to the Town Hall if Autobuy is available
- eat a piece of food
- transfer an object to:
- use a weapon or a tool
- add a piece of clothing to your wardrobe
- drink a potion, a Curative compound or a philtre
- throw away an object (not all items can be thrown away)
The amount you can carry in your inventory is limited by your Load, thus your inventory is limited. If you are over encumbered, you will be unable to travel.