From Official Wiki of the Renaissance Kingdoms
The ships are:
- intended for river, ocean or sea navigation
- artisanal products
Several ships can be built in the kingdoms:
- the Barge
- the Carrack
- the Battle Carrack
- the Cog
- the Battle Cog
- the Failed Hulk
- the Genovese Ship
- the Genovese Warship
They can be bought or sold between 400.00 and 50,000.00 pounds:
- on the naval market by the ship's captain and/or the harbourmaster
- on the market or on their deck after a transaction to exchange funds and the appointment of the buyer as new captain
- Cogs, carracks and genovese ships can only be built in certain Counties or Duchies of the Kingdoms.
- All ships can sail on rivers. Sailing on them with the barge will be easier.
- Details of how to repair a health point are given in the dry docks.
- Purchases on the naval market are only allowed by characters of level ≥ 100.
Special thanks to the PB Tahsa for providing the visual aid for this page.