|You are reading a « great article ».||Information in this article is certified by the Guardians team.|
You can access it via:
In the Renaissance Kingdoms, each town is governed by a mayor elected every 30 days by all its inhabitants. To run for mayor, a character needs to have reached level 15 and acquired the "Municipal ambitions" skill, while anyone with the "Municipal voter" skill can cast their vote. This deviation from historical accuracy is introduced to enhance gameplay and diversity in the game.
- In the case of the cantons of the Swiss Confederation, a town hall is referred to as the "avoyerie," and the mayor is referred to as the "avoyer."
Here are some key features and actions you can take within the town hall:
- perform an act of disobedience
- donate to the town
- access the town hall, which serves as the town's forum
- see the list of characters presently in the town by checking the "Information on the village"
- access the "Town directory of peasants and artisans"
- review the Prosperity ranking of the town
- check if ranch keeping is activated or not
- enlist in the militia if there are available posts
- read the mayor's name and the mayor's message
- learn when the next municipal election will take place
- nominate yourself for the next municipal election
- see the list of candidates for the next municipal election and their election programs when the election period starts
- vote when the election period starts
- see active job offers and accept offers to work for other characters, the town hall, county, army, or port
- see the latest contracts
- buy a house
- buy a field and/or see the sale offers
- buy a workshop
- buy a tavern
- buy a consulting room
- buy a flat
- build a mansion