|You are reading an article that we are « updating ».||This article will be updated soon. Some mistakes could remain.|
Having your own field, producing your own resources, consuming them or selling them... now you can play an important role in the town's economy.
Your character can buy or sell its fields upon:
Acquiring a field allows a character to become a peasant.
Buy a field
Your character can own up to two fields.
To buy a field through the land market, a character must:
- be in the town of its property,
- choose one of the purchase methods:
- have the pounds in its inventory.
Transactions (purchase and sale) are immediate.
- Purchase of a second field is only possible by unlocking the skill "Squire".
- The 5 special fields/farms are not available at the time of the first purchase () and are only available in certain regions.
Buying a field at the town hall costs:
Buying a field by accepting one of the sale offers means buying it from one of the inhabitants of the town who put it up for sale.
This mode of purchase does not allow you to choose the agricultural plot. It is whichever the seller has previously chosen. It can be reset nevertheless.
The pounds spent are paid into the house's chest of the field's seller.
Access your fields
Fields are accessible via:
- the Web:
Choose your agricultural plot
Choosing an agricultural plot consists of:
- selecting a field among 6 classic and 5 special options,
- confirming the choice via "Choose this piece of land"
- Your character must reset their field to be able to choose one of the special fields.
- The hop fields are available only accessible by the community of monks residing in monasteries.
- Attention: These types of fields are only available in certain towns of Renaissance Kingdoms!!!
Reset a field
Resetting a field means changing the way field is used, hence avoiding the need to buy a new one.
Resetting a field costs 50 pounds ().
To reset a field, your character needs to:
- be in the town of its property
- not have an active or accepted offer
- have enough pounds in the personal inventory
- reset a field, and confirm the choice ( )
This way, your character will be given a fallow field, needing to choose its agricultural plot.
- It will not be possible to reset a field unless all Chapter 3 quests are completed.