From Official Wiki of the Renaissance Kingdoms
To work in the workshop, you need:
- to have the raw materials for the craft in the chest of your character's home.
- to not work somewhere else.
Your character will have a bonus on the production process if he has:
- Skills "Whetstone" (Reduces the cost in Action Points (app) or the time (web)).
- Intelligence points (Reduces the cost in Action Points or the time from 0 to 20%).
- Virtue of "Self-giving" (Reduces the cost in Action Points or the time from 0 to 9,5%).
- At the end of the work, produced objects are stored in the inventory of your character's home.
- The butcher can produce Chateaubriand steak by unlocking the Master Butcher skill. Each piece of meat produced has a 10% chance of being a Chateaubriand steak.
It needs 20 skill points to complete this tree.
|Pieces of meat produced||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Half-cwt of goat
Half-cwts of mutton
Half-cwts of pork
|Production Time||1 h||2 h||5 h||6 h||8 h||11 h||14 h||17 h||22 h||26 h|
|10 AP||19 AP||29 AP||38 AP||48 AP||58 AP||67 AP||77 AP||86 AP||96 AP|
|Pieces of meat produced||2||4||6||8||10|
|Hundredweights of cow needed||1||2||3||4||5|
|Production Time||2 h||6 h||11 h||17 h||26 h|
|19 AP||38 AP||58 AP||77 AP||96 AP|
|Half-cwts of pork needed||1|
|Bushels of salt needed||2|
|Production Time||26 h|
Spreadsheets available on: