From Official Wiki of the Renaissance Kingdoms
The Iberian ham is:
- a luxury food:
- an artisanal product:
- a luxury product:
It has a weight of 10.
It can only be produced in the following villages:
- Calatayud (Reino de Aragón)
- Caspe (Reino de Aragón)
- Fraga (Reino de Aragón)
- Huesca (Reino de Aragón)
- Jaca (Reino de Aragón)
- Monzón (Reino de Aragón)
- Zaragoza (Reino de Aragón)
- It is only useful for the middle class to complete the mission of their consumption card.
- The IG description is wrong because it mentions 2 Charisma points instead of 2 Strength points.
- It only provides the characteristic points once the consumption card is completed.
- Details of how it is made can be found in the butchery.