From Official Wiki of the Renaissance Kingdoms
The Bayonne ham is:
- a luxury food:
- consumed only by the middle class (level ≥ 250)
- an artisanal product:
- a luxury product:
It has a weight of 10.
It can only be produced in the following villages:
- Bayonne (Duché de Gascogne)
- Mauléon (Comté de Béarn)
- Orthez (Comté de Béarn)
- Pau (Comté de Béarn)
- Tarbes (Comté de Béarn)
- It is only useful for the middle class to complete the mission of their consumption card.
- It only provides characteristic points once the consumption card has been completed.
- Details of how it is made can be found in the butchery.