Intelligence is one of the characteristics of your character. The intelligence that your character has is listed in the "Me"-> "My character" tab, page accessible through the menu on the left of the interface.
The maximum Intelligence possible is 255.
There are several ways to increase your intelligence:
- eat :
- a fish (+ 2) - including all types of fish (Carp, Catfish, Cod, Conger eel, Eel, Grayling, Gudgeon, Herring, Mullet, Pike, Red mullet, Rockfish, Salmon, Sea bream, Skate, Sole, Tuna, Trout, Turbot, Whiting)
- a can of foie gras (+ 1)
- a barracuda (+ 2)
- a basket of whelks (+ 1)
- a sheep cheese (+ 1)
- a goat cheese (+ 1)
- a cow's milk cheese (+ 1)
- a pot of yogurt (+ 1)
- a slice of Goose cake (+ 1)
- get a bonus thanks to your mood
- buy a boost with tokens via premium access
- have the unique item Pestilent vermin in your inventory (+50)
- have the unique item The Axe of Robert Guiscard in your inventory (+50)
- consume a philtre of Pixie dust, which boosts up your strength with +50 for 24 hours
Intelligence allows you:
- to be able to apply for certain job offers available at the town hall
- determine the increase the output/yield, when working in a field requiring intelligence
- increase the number of movements you can make while working in the forest, orchard or lake
- determine the percentage of belief in an idea that you get after reading a book
In addition, when leveling up level VI, it is required you have:
- at least 60 intelligence, you can choose the way of the State and the Army. However, you will also need 60 strength and 120 charisma.
- at least 120 intelligence, you can choose the way of the Church and Science. However, you will also need 60 charisma and 60 strength.
The higher the intelligence, the more you can benefit from certain bonuses. A score of 0 gives no penalty, a score of 255 gives the maximum bonus, between the two the bonus is allocated proportionally.
- A character with 255 intelligence gains 20% bonus in the points obtained when he studies (improve one of your skills or follow a lesson).
- A Ship Captain with 255 intelligence has a 25% greater chance of successfully moving his ship (navigation).
- An artisan with 255 intelligence will have a reduction in the production time by the 20% in his workshop (does not work for the seedlings and cuttings of the botanist).