The lake is a town's activity, every town has one and only activity which could be: lake, forest or orchard.
From the moment that you clicked on the case of the lake, your character will be working, it will be impossible to cancel this activity, so take care of what you are doing if you want your character to travel the same day.
Working at the lake takes 22 hours. it is impossible to work elsewhere at the same time. The production is available in the inventory at the end of the activity.
The lake can be found using:
Lake's production on the Web
Working at the lake give fishes.
Every day, a random pourcentage is given to each case, 100% being one fish. Pourcentage are going from 70 to 135% according to each case.
- Line 0 (at the bottom): from 70 to 80 %
- Line 1: from 73 to 85 %
- Line 2: from 75 to 89 %
- Line 3: from 77 to 93 %
- Line 4: from 78 to 96 %
- Line 5: from 79 to 99 %
- Line 6: from 80 to 102 %
- Line 7: from 80 to 104 %
- Line 8: from 81 to 107 %
- Line 9: from 81 to 109 %
- Line 10: from 82 to 112 %
- Line 11: from 82 to 114 %
- Line 12: from 82 to 116 %
- Line 13: from 83 to 119 %
- Line 14: from 83 to 121 %
- Line 15: from 83 to 123 %
- Line 16: from 84 to 126 %
- Line 17: from 84 to 128 %
- Line 18: from 84 to 130 %
- Line 19: from 85 to 133 %
- Line 20 (at the top): from 85 to 135 %
After spending one day working at the lake, your character earns a certain amount of fish. He earns one fish for each 100% he has:
- If he earns 87%, he earns zero fish and 87% as a remainder
- If he earns 125%, he earns one fish and 25% as a remainder
Every remainder of each day is sum up, and when 100% is hit, your character will have another fish.
- As opposite of the forest or orchard, there is no limit about how many people can be on each case, meaning that you can collaborate with other citizens to find the best spot everyday.
- This model was fitting before skills, therefore, some approximations could be present in the wiki.
The more intelligent a character is, the more possibility he has to change cases to find the most efficient one. The number of movements allowed is given as followed: minimum 2 cases and one more case for each 5 intelligent points:
- From 0 to 4 intelligence points: 2
- From 5 to 9 intelligence points: 3
- From 10 to 14 intelligence points: 4
- From 250 to 254 intelligence points: 52
The more strength a character has, the farer he will be able to go:
- 0 strength point: Only the first line (from the bottom)
- 1 strength point: The town first lines
- 2 strength points: the three first lines
- 19 strength points: every line
For the first six lines, there is no need to use a boat.
Meaning that from the seventh line, a boat is mandatory.