It can be sold or bought between 7 and 30.95 pounds.
It has a weight of 5.
There are a multitude of varieties of fish, all of them worth the same from a nutritional point of view and contribution of trait points. Here is the list with their location:
- Arctic char
- Barracuda (Alexandria)
- Carp (Saumur, Tarbes, Montbrison, Cosne, Mâcon, Nevers, Dax, Orléans, Sarlat, Espalion, Millau, Albi)
- Conger eel (Bayonne)
- Eel (Saumur, Tarbes, Montbrison, Cosne, Mâcon, Nevers, Dax, Sarlat, Millau)
- Grayling (Tarbes, Cosne, Mâcon, Nevers, Orléans, Sarlat, Millau, Albi)
- Gudgeon (Saumur, Tarbes, Cosne, Mâcon, Nevers, Orléans, Sarlat, Espalion, Millau, Albi)
- Herring (Bertincourt)
- Mullet (Bertincourt, Bayonne, Mimizan)
- Pike (Saumur, Tarbes, Montbrison, Cosne, Mâcon, Nevers, Dax, Orléans, Sarlat, Millau, Albi)
- Red mullet (Bertincourt, Bayonne, Dax)
- Salmon (Dax)
- Sea bream (Mimizan)
- Skates (Bertincourt, Bayonne, Mimizan)
- Sole (Bayonne, Mimizan)
- Trout (Saumur, Tarbes, Montbrison, Cosne, Mâcon, Nevers, Orléans, Sarlat, Espalion, Millau, Albi)
- Tuna (Bayonne, Mimizan)
- Whiting (Bayonne)
It can be obtained in several ways (except the barracuda which can only be purchased at the souk of Alexandria):
At the lake:
On board of a ship:
You can fish when you are on board of a ship (except the ship captain):
- Go to the "Fishing" tab and validate the action.
- Activity that takes 22 hours, so it is impossible to work or travel elsewhere at the same time.
- The result of fishing is indicated in the events tab at the end of the job.
- Possible both at sea and on a river or when the ship is docked in a port.
- The fishing net is a tool that can improve the quality of fishing done on board of a ship.
- 40% chance of having a fish with 0 intelligence
- 52% chance of having a fish with 255 intelligence
- Between 0 and 255, the progression of this probability is linear
- 1% chance of fishing a pair of boots
If a fishing net is used and a fish is caught (not boots) then:
- 70% chance of doubling the catch
- 25% chance of tripling the catch
- 4% chance of quadruple the catch
- 1% chance of quintuple the catch
So the fishing net, on average, multiplies the number of fish caught by 2.36. Which gives us, on average:
- 0.944 fish / day with 0 intelligence
- 1.22 fish / day with 255 intelligence
- Fishing rod: +10% chance
- Fishing Seagull: 25% chance of getting an additional fish while fishing from a ship
You can get 3 by opening a box on the Advent Calendar (2016).
Sometimes, when your mood bar is full, you may be lucky and get a fish under your pillow. You will receive the following event:
You wake up and feel something sticky, moist and tough in your pyjamas... A fish! Jah gave you a fish during the night!