Black Forest ham
From Official Wiki of the Renaissance Kingdoms
The Black Forest ham is:
- a luxury food:
- consumed only by the middle class (level ≥ 250)
- an artisanal product:
- a luxury product:
It has a weight of 10.
It can only be produced in the following villages:
- Baden (Markgrafschaft von Baden)
- Freiburg (Markgrafschaft von Baden)
- Lörrach (Markgrafschaft von Baden)
- Offenburg (Markgrafschaft von Baden)
- Zollern (Grafschaft von Württemberg)
- It is only useful for the middle class to complete the mission of their consumption card.
- The IG description is wrong because it mentions 2 points of Charisma instead of 2 points of Strength.
- It only provides characteristic points once the consumption card has been completed.
- Details of how it is made can be found in the butchery.