The sculptor's workshop, also known as sculpture studio, is a choice after your character achieved the level 25.
To work in the workshop, you need:
Your character will have a bonus on the production process if he has:
- Skills "Stone Cutter" (Reduces the cost in Action Points (app) or the time (web)).
- Intelligence points (Reduces the cost in Action Points or the time from 0 to 20%).
- Virtue of "Self-giving" (Reduces the cost in Action Points or the time from 0 to 9,5%).
- At the end of the work, produced objects are stored in the inventory of your character's home.
It needs 25 skill points to complete this tree.
||Increases the experience gained in a sculptor's workshop and unlocks Apprentice level techniques:
- Experience: + 5%
- Experience: + 10%
- Experience: + 15%
- Experience: + 20%
- Experience: + 25%
||1 to 5 SP
||Increases the durability of the plant pots you make:
||Reduces the cost in Action Points (app) or the time (web) of making dressed stones:
- Number of AP required: - 10%
- Number of AP required: - 20%
- Number of AP required: - 30%
- Number of AP required: - 40%
- Number of AP required: - 50%
||1 to 5 SP
||Allows you to make Companion level sculpted items:
- Companion level sculpting techniques unlocked
||Reduces the number of dressed stones required to produce stone sculptures and stone monoliths:
- Dressed stones required to produce sculptures reduced by 1.
||Allows you to make Expert level sculpted items:
- Expert level sculpting techniques unlocked
||Allows you to make Master level sculpted items:
- Master level sculpting techniques unlocked.
|Dressed stones produced
|Tons of stone required
Remark: Recipes given below are available only upon reading the corresponding How To Guide.
Spreadsheets available on: