From Official Wiki of the Renaissance Kingdoms
The wines are:
- luxury food:
- artisanal products:
- luxury products:
- used to complete the consumption card
- special objects:
- 6 points of alcohol (drunkenness)
There are some wines in the Kingdoms:
- Wine (Anjou)
- Wine (Porto)
- Wine (Retsina)
- Wine (Tokay)
- Wine (Bordeaux)
- Wine (Burgundy)
- Wine (Champagne)
- Wine (Rioja)
- Wine (Tuscany)
- between 70.00 and 200.95 pounds.
- or between 20.00 and 100.95 pounds.
It has a weight of 8.
It can only be produced in specific villages.
- It is only useful for the middle class to complete the mission of their consumption card.
- It is only provides the characteristic points once the consumption card is completed.
- Be careful, it must be consumed in moderation or your character will become completely drunk.
- Details of how it is made can be found in the wine cellar.