Charisma is one of the characteristics of your character. The number of charisma points your character has is listed in the "Me"-> "My character" tab, page accessible through the menu on the left of the interface.
The maximum Charisma possible is 255.
There are several ways to increase your charisma:
- a fruit (+ 1)
- a vegetable (+ 1)
- a pound of olives (+ 1)
- a pound of grapes (+ 1)
- a Christmas wine bottle (+ 1)
- a Felix Felicis Liqueur (+ 1)
- a Plum Crystal Liqueur (+ 1)
- a 1452 vintage bottle of Artois wine (+ 1)
- a can of foie gras (+ 1)
- dates (+ 1)
- a chestnut (+ 1)
- a cherry (+ 1)
- a slice of Goose cake (+ 1)
- a Chocolate egg (+ 1)
- get a bonus thanks to your mood
- buy a boost with tokens via premium access
- meditating in a crypt when you are level III, level IV or level V gives +15 charisma
- consume a Philtre of Freshstart : +50 for 24 hours
- receive a rose on Valentine's day
Several unique items also allow you to obtain a bonus in charisma:
Charisma allows you:
- to more easily conclude purchases and sales on the market
- to win the elections in the event of a tie
- to take power more easily in the event of a revolt
- in case of taking the status quo by an army, the most charismatic of the army takes the place of the mayor, if the army leader chooses that option
- determine your chance of winning a duel in the arena when you use a casuistic type weapon (not yet activated)
In addition, when leveling up level VI, it is required you have:
- at least 120 charisma, when choosing the way of the State and the Army. However, you will also need 60 intelligence and 60 strength
- at least 60 charisma, when choosing the way of the Church and Science. However, you will also need 60 strength and 120 intelligence
The higher the charisma, the more you can benefit from certain bonuses. A score of 0 gives no penalty, a score of 255 gives the maximum bonus, between the two the bonus is allocated proportionally.
- The job offers posted at the town hall are classified according to the charisma of the employers.
- Having 255 charisma allows you to attribute up to 5 trust points per week instead of 2 for a charisma of 0.
- Having 255 charisma grants a 15% reduction in taxes levied by the Province on transactions on market when making a purchase.