The Taurine Sanctuary or the Sanctuary of Seleucos is on the node no. 2482
- nearby campfires
- the cave dweller's palace
- the rocky outcrop
- a harbor
There are inhabitants in the huts. They are filthy and they smell bad but they have things to sell your character:
- baskets of whelks for 10.00 pounds
- fishing nets for 200.00 pounds
- pieces of driftwood for 5.00 pounds
Your character can establish and/or sit around a campfire.
Cave dweller's palace
An old man with a stony look is sitting in the cave dweller's palace. He isn't waiting for you and you can only leave quickly.
After successfully climbing the rocky outcrop, your character can:
- contemplate the landscape and descend
- build up momentum and leap into the void
- look through the lens
- When your character leaps into the void, he died and you have the trophy "Custard".
- Your character could set up the ancient lens and the framework of precious wood to reveal the location of the cave dweller's palace.
The Taurine Sanctuary is by the lay of the land and the position of this bay: