Barrel of Porto wine
From Official Wiki of the Renaissance Kingdoms
Luxurious food consumable from level VII. Without any addition of eau de vie. Produced by a winemaker.
The barrel of Porto wine is:
- a luxury food:
- consumed only by the middle class (level ≥ 250)
- an artisanal product:
- a luxury product:
- used to complete the consumption card
- a special object:
- 6 points of alcohol (drunkenness)
It has a weight of 8.
It can only be produced in the following village:
- Porto (Condado do Porto)
- It is only useful for the middle class to complete the mission of their consumption card.
- It only provides characteristic points once the consumption card has been completed.
- Be careful, it should be consumed in moderation, otherwise your character will become completely drunk.
- Details of how it is made can be found in the wine cellar.