|You are reading a « great article ».||Information in this article is certified by the Guardians team.|
- Armada - Silk Brotherhood (2021)
- Armada - Obscura Nebula (2022)
Goal of the game
On the night of 31 October 1470, a mysterious fleet appeared in the cold waters off the north-western edge of the kingdoms. Attacking on sight all the boats that cross its path, this gloomy armada, which is said to be always surrounded by thick fog, sails straight towards the land. The few sailors who have successfully boarded one of its menacing ships have all given the same astonishing account: there was no crew on board. As the rumours spread, it's up to you to face the ghost ships!
Collect supply points, recycle useless cards in hand, and sink all the opponent's ships in naval battles.
Obtain supply points
- Buy a supply points directly for 60 gems () via game page or Premium Access.
- Win one extra supply point for purchase of every 100 gems () via Premium Access.
How to play?
To play the Armada minigame, you need to:
- click on the picture on the bottom right of the boat's or village's screen
- use supply points to purchase action cards
- use cards to sink pirate ships
Visit the shipyard and purchase action cards. Each supply point allows the purchase of one card.
Each purchased action card will tell you the following:
|1: Rarity||2: Type|
|4: Action||5: Condition (each card is obtainable and usable depending on whether you own the corresponding ship)|
Each card allows one action in a battle:
- - Attack: You can use it to reveal or shoot an enemy ship.
- - Defence: You can use it to repair one of your ships.
Each card has a corresponding rarity (probability of obtaining it when purchased):
- - Common: 42.84% probability of obtaining
- - Uncommon: 28,57% probability of obtaining
- - Rare: 17,14% probability of obtaining
- - Epic: 8,57% probability of obtaining
- - Legendary: 2,85% probability of obtaining
The card purchased is defined randomly among 12 cards, among the cards usable by the player in the ongoing turn:
Each card can be used depending on whether you own the linked ship:
- all ships: blind shot, repair, seagull, shipyard
- Barge: long sight, reinforcement
- Genovese Ship: precise fire, lucky fire
- Battle Cog: artillery, warning shot
- Battle Carrack: flaming arrows, big bertha
You can choose to sacrifice between 3 and 25 cards from your deck to get a higher rarity card. The more cards you sacrifice, the rarer the card you get. However, you can only get cards that match the ships you already own.
- 3 cards = 1 card (Common)
- 6 cards = 1 card (Uncommon)
- 12 cards = 1 card (Rare)
- 18 cards = 1 card (Epic)
- 25 cards = 1 card (Legendary)
The naval battle is fought on two grids or boards. Obtained cards are used to eliminate all of the opponent's ships in a battle in order to move on to the next battle. The opponent is always the computer.
Ships are placed randomly on the naval battle grids, and their type depends on the level of the battle:
Individual squares of the enemy's grid can be:
There are a total of 6 battles, the 6th of which can be played again after completion, without limit.
Battles of the Armada: Obscura Nebula are known as:
- Battle 1: Battle of Tormented Rock
- Battle 2: Battle of Screaming Cape
- Battle 3: Battle of the Anguished Islands
- Battle 4: Battle of Grumbling Gulf
- Battle 5: Battle of the Bloody Shores
- Battle 6: Battle of Lost Souls Bay (replayable)
The player gets rewards for destroying loot crates, and ships, as well as, for winning the battles.
- enemy ships:
- enemy ships:
Awards for winning each battle:
- battle 1: Pendant of the Anti-smoothness and title "Cultist of Anti-smoothness"
- battle 2: Marten
- battle 3: Partisan cloak
- battle 4: Partisan robe
- battle 5: How To Guide: Key of Ann Ty O'Hare (sculptor), title "Cult hunter", raw emerald, raw ruby, raw sapphire
- battle 6 (replayable): Haute Couture Mystery Box
Several trophies can be won by playing Armada:
- Bataille Parfaite
- Splish Splash Splosh
- Well Done Admiral
- Napadelis Sunk
- Naval Strategist
- Perfect Battle
- Obscura nebulae
- Eco-friendly catering
- Anti-oar rowing