From Official Wiki of the Renaissance Kingdoms
Anjou wine is:
- a luxury food:
- consumed only by the middle class (level ≥ 250)
- an artisanal product:
- a luxury product:
- 6 points of alcohol (drunkenness)
It has a weight of 8.
It can only be produced in the following villages:
- Angers (Duché d’Anjou)
- Chinon (Duché de Touraine)
- Saumur (Duché d’Anjou)
- Tours (Duché de Touraine)
- It is only useful for the middle class to complete the mission of their consumption card.
- The IG description is wrong because it mentions 1 Hunger point and 1 Intelligence point instead of Alcohol and Happiness points.
- It only provides characteristic points once the consumption card has been completed.
- Be careful, it should be consumed in moderation, otherwise your character will become completely drunk.
- Details of how it is made can be found in the wine cellar.