|You are reading a « great article ».||Information in this article is certified by the Guardians team.|
In the Mobile App, the Action Points or APs are replacing the time-based system still used in the Web version of the game. For the moment, this new AP-based system coexists with the time-based system of the Web. Eventually, both the App and the Web versions of the game will work with APs.
The maximum number of action points
Your character has a base reserve of 40 APs ( / ).
- level 1: + 5 AP, or 45 AP in total
- level 2: + 10 AP, or 45 AP in total
- level 3: + 15 AP, or 45 AP in total
- Your character can accumulate action points beyond the maximum reserve by drinking elixirs. The maximum reserve of action points when using elixirs is 255 AP.
How to refill APs?
Action points refill by themselves. The regeneration stops when your character is doing an activity on the web-based version of the game. The regeneration starts again as soon as the web activity ends.
- level 1: 13.5 minutes
- level 2: 13 minutes
- level 3: 12.5 minutes
- level 4: 12 minutes
How to use APs?
Your character's reserve of action points is between 40 to 55 APs. However, to complete many activities your character may require more action points than your reserve can accumulate at once.
Don't worry, you can start an activity even if your character doesn't have all the necessary action points. First, you will start an activity and use already accumulated action points, then gradually accumulate and use the missing action points as they regenerate.
To use your action points:
- click on the Work tab at the bottom of your screen or look for an activity in the "Places" menu
- choose the desired activity and confirm your choice
- if you have all the APs needed, all the APs will be used at once and the activity will be automatically completed
- otherwise, you will have to click Continue () to use your accumulated APs
- as APs regenerate, keep coming to the "Work" tab to use newly accumulated APs
- once you have enough APs to complete the activity, click Finish ()
- Start the 30 APs activity and spend your 16 APs to complete the activity partially.
- While your APs refill, you can keep spending them to complete the activity fully.
- Once an activity is started, you have to finish it by spending all the required APs to complete it.
- If an activity is started with APs, you can only finish it via the mobile version.
- If an activity is started via the web-based version, your APs will start refilling once the web activity is over.
- To see your current activity and use accumulated APs, click on the Work tab at the bottom of the screen or at the activity name below the APs bar at the left upper corner of the screen.
Without Regeneration skill
When the Regeneration skill is not unlocked, it will take 14 minutes to regenerate 1 action point.
Action points (AP) 1 5 25 40 45 50 55 75 100 Regeneration Time 14 min 1h 10mn 5h 50mn 9h 20mn 10h 30mn 11h 40mn 12h 50mn 17h 30mn 23h 20mn
Regeneration: level 1
When you unlock level 2 of the Regeneration skill, it will take 13.5 minutes to regenerate 1 action point.
Action points (AP) 1 5 25 40 45 50 55 75 100 Regeneration Time 13 min 30s 1h 07mn30s 5h 37mn30s 9h 10h 07min30s 11h 15mn 12h 22min30s 16h 52mn30s 22h 30mn
Regeneration: level 2
When you unlock level 2 of the Regeneration skill, it will take 13 minutes to regenerate 1 action point.
Action points (AP) 1 5 25 40 45 50 55 75 100 Regeneration Time 13 min 1h 05mn 5h 25mn 8h 40mn 9h 45mn 10h 50mn 11h 55mn 16h 15mn 21h 40mn
Regeneration: level 3
When you unlock level 3 of the Regeneration skill, it will take 12.5 minutes to regenerate 1 action point.
Action points (AP) 1 5 25 40 45 50 55 75 100 Regeneration Time 12 min 30s 1h 02mn30s 5h 12mn30s 8h 20mn 9h 22mn30s 10h 25mn 11h 27min30s 15h 37mn30s 20h 50mn
Regeneration: level 4
When you unlock level 4 of the Regeneration skill, it will take 12 minutes to regenerate 1 action point.
Action points (AP) 1 5 10 15 20 25 30 40 45 50 55 65 70 75 80 85 90 100 Regeneration Time 12 min 1h 2h 3h 4h 5h 6h 8h 9h 10h 11h 13h 14h 15h 16h 17h 18h 20h